Friday, May 7, 2010

A low ha!

This is clearly not Bend, Oregon. If people carry the soul of a particular animal then I am a hummingbird, a restless creature that can not sit still. Consequently I felt the need to flit off and fortunately Tapirgal was eager to spend a few days in Maui to celebrate her birthday, so off we flew. Exhausted, but happy after the 6 hour flight, we found our way along a busy winding island road to the condo I had booked hastily.

The above photo taken from the patio depicts the soothing atmosphere of tranquility which is so characteristic of Hawaii. I am not sure I can ever get my wings to stop beating so rapidly or slow my heart rate down. I am what I am. In the meantime I hope to relax, take some pictures and experience the ease in the breeze. We'll see. A turtle I'm not.

11 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Lucky you two. MB

Pat Tillett said...

Hi there, we bogth commented at Tapirgirl's blog. I took a chance and clicked on your link. I'm glad I did. I love photos and narratives. If you don't mind, I'm going to tag along.
thanks!
patricktillett.blogspot.com

Lowell said...

From what I've heard, you two had a mahvelous time in the Islands! This is a soothing, delicious sight to wind down the day.

I have a hard time thinking of you as a hummingbird, though. An eagle, maybe, or a hawk, but not one of those little flitty creatures! ;-)

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

No chance for grass to grow under your feet. Are you on the go, or what? Sounds like life is paradise for you right now! Always like to see your blog!

Jan
GDP

Lowell said...

You gotta have heart!

And I hear you got it! Glad to know that you're doing well. Try to stay out of trouble, though, will ya? Sheesh!

Seriously, all my best wishes for a complete recovery, Lee!

kyungmee said...

Hi Lee! It's been some time since I dropped by...hope you have a wonderful Christmas Season and great NEw Year!

Lucas Kain said...

Low ha and high five! :P Nice picture sir, love the colours!

___
Cheap international calls

Lowell said...

Aloha to you, too! Thanks for checking in and commenting on Contextual Criticism! Hope that all is going well for you!

DILIP KUMAR said...

Thank you for sharing Knowledgeable information.
satta result
satta king
satta
satta matka
gali satta
disawar result
satta chart

Shivam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FIFA WORLD CUP said...

thanks for sharing great piece of work
ENTERTAIMENT