Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hitting Rock Bottom


After having been told that my Bend, Oregon, posts have often been much too serious, I decided to Bend over and show you my juvenile side. While driving on Canal Boulevard, the old highway between Bend and the neighboring city of Redmond the other day, I spied this address on the side of a small warehouse. I can not be sure what is inside its walls but the thought worried me. I considered stopping and shopping, but I suddenly realized I didn't want to spend any money.

7 comments:

Jacob said...

Well, Lee, not to worry. I laughed out loud. Love your "juvenile" side.

TheRandomTraveler said...

The only thing missing is the "Parking in the Rear" sign...

Ha...

Small City Scenes said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Somebody dropped their 'C'. I hope you didn't 'Bend' over to far. MB

cieldequimper said...

Really!!! How shocking!!!! ;-)) Lol!!!

kristina said...

really its shocking...I can not be sure what is inside its walls but the thought worried me..
kristina
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

J Bar said...

This made me laugh.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Lorac said...

I'd be steering clear of those walls as well.:)